Arizona Coyotes vs LA Kings Hockey Predictions 2-16-17
I used to respect the Coyotes, they were excellent under the radar team. However, despite a few “upsets” they are practically trash. It may be time for Dale Tippet to go away. Or maybe let Mike Smith go to an NHL team, where he can show off his skills instead of drowning in Arizona.
Offensively the Coyotes are averaging 2.3 goals per game while allowing 3.2 goals per game.
As for the LA Kings, they are playing excellent hockey, even without Jonathan Quick. I fully expect them to participate in the 2017 playoffs this post season. Every hockey fan should be respecting the LA Kings, they play a solid defensive game and this cannot go unseen. Offensively the Kings are scoring 2.8 goals per game while allowing 2.1 goals per game thus far.
- Mike Smith is 14-15-6 so far this season with 2.83 goals against average and a .918 save percentage.
- Peter Budaj is 26-16-3 while supporting 2.11 goals against average and a .917 save percentage.
- In the LA Kings last 8 games they are 6-2
- In Arizona’s last 5 road games the over has caused in 3-1-1
- The under is 3-0-3 in LA’s last 6 games versus the Pacific division
- Arizona Coyotes +220
- LA Kings -240
- Over 5 (-110)
- Under 5 (+100)
Free Betting Pick – Coyotes vs Kings Hockey Predictions 2-16-17
This is not an official pick, it has no rating and it will not be documented. It’s for entertaining purposes only.
Be sure to sign up for free NHL picks sent straight to your email address below. Disclaimer: Pucking Hockey does not sell nor spam email addresses.
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.