Philadelphia Flyers vs Edmonton Oilers Hockey Predictions 2-16-17
The Canadian road trip continues for the Flyers, coming into this match-up versus the Edmonton Oilers. They are 0-1 on this road swing so far. And it may not get any easier in Edmonton tonight after a 3-1 loss at the hands of the Flames last night.
On the road so far this season the Philadelphia Flyers are 10-13-3 and 5-4-1 over their last 10 games. Philly ranks 22nd in goals scored per game and 23rd in goals allowed per game. Yes, typical Flyers hockey.
Last time out on the ice the Edmonton Oilers defeated the Arizona Coyotes 5-2 at home. Over their last 10 games, the Oiler are 5-4-1 and 14-10-3 on home ice. Offensively Edmonton ranks 13th in goals scored per game while ranking 7th in goals allowed per game.
- Steve Mason is 16-17-6 so far this season, supporting 2.90 goals against average and a .900 save percentage.
- Cam Talbot is 28-16-7 supporting 2.36 goals against average and a .920 save percentage.
- The home team is 8-2 in the last 10 meetings between the Flyers & Oilers
- Over the last 5 Thursday games Edmonton is 4-1 in their last 5 games.
- Not surprisingly the Flyers are 2-10 in their last 12 road games
- Versus Edmonton, the Flyers are 1-5 in their last 6 meetings.
- Flyers +141
- Oilers -151
- Over 5.5 (+130)
- Under 5.5 (-140)
Free Betting Pick – Flyers vs Oilers Hockey Predictions 2/16/17
This is not an official pick, it has no rating and it will not be documented. It’s for entertaining purposes only.
- Edmonton Oilers
Be sure to sign up for free NHL picks sent straight to your email address below. Disclaimer: Pucking Hockey does not sell nor spam email addresses.
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.