2/17/16 Free NHL Hockey Picks, Predictions Trends and Stats
Chicago Blackhawks vs New York Rangers
February 17th 2016 Provided by Pucking Hockey
Chicago Blackhawks Goaltending Stats
Crawford is 31-17 with a 2.19 goals against average overall, including 13-8 with a 2.78 goals against average on the road, while vs the Rangers he is 1-4 with a 2.24 goals against average in his career.
New York Rangers Goaltending Stats
Lundqvist stopped 21 of 22 shots in the Rangers win over the Flyers on Sunday. King Henrik has won five in a row while posting a 1.18 goals against average and .954 save percentage. Tonight will be his second start against the Blackhawks—the first was Lundqvist’s first start of the season, he turned aside 32 of 34 shots in a 3-2 win.
Chicago Blackhawks Trends
- The Under is 20-3-6 in their last 29 games vs. the Metropolitan
- Under is 32-9-11 in their last 52 games vs. the Eastern Conference
- Blackhawks are 9-3 in their last 12 road games.
New York Rangers Trends
- The Under is 14-3-4 in their last 21 games playing on two days rest
- The Under is 6-1-4 in their last 11 games when their opponent allows two goals or less in their previous game
- Rangers are 5-1 in their last 6 games overall.
Free NHL pick between the Chicago Blackhawks and New York Rangers 2/17/16
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.