2/17/16 Free NHL Hockey Picks, Predictions Trends and Stats
Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche
February 17th 2016 Provided by Pucking Hockey
Montreal Canadiens Goaltending Stats
Scrivens was yanked after giving up three goals on eight shots in the Canadiens loss in Buffalo last Friday. The loss snapped Scrivens’ three-game winning streak and was the fifth time in eight starts that Scrivens has allowed at least three goals. Tonight he faces an Avalanche team that has lost five of their last seven
Colorado Avalanche Goaltending Stats
Varlamov was pulled after allowing two goals on two shots in Colorado’s loss in Buffalo on Sunday. Varlamov has gone 2-3-0 with a 3.45 GAA and .902 SV% since the All-Star break. Varlamov draws a strong matchup on Wednesday with the Canadiens in town. Montreal has lost seven of their last eight on the road (1-6-1).
Montreal Canadiens Trends
- 8-20 in their last 28 games vs. the Western Conference.
- 3-14 in their last 17 road games
Colorado Avalanche Trends
- 11-3 in their last 14 games after scoring two goals or less in their previous game
- 12-4 in their last 16 games following a loss of three or more goals
- Avalanche are 11-3 in their last 14 games after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Over is 4-1 in Avalanche’s last 5 Wednesday games.
- Over is 6-0-1 in Canadiens last 7 games playing on 1 days rest
Free NHL pick between the Montreal Canadiens and Colorado Avalanche 2/17/16
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.