2/2/16 Free Expert NHL Hockey Picks and Predictions
Provided by Handicapping Service Pucking Hockey
St. Louis Blues vs Nashville Predators, February 2nd 2016
NHL Starting Goalies
- St. Louis Blues -> Brian Elliott
Brian Elliott has been named the third star of the week. He has been excellent since Jake Allen was injured. Elliott posted a 2-1-1 record o go with a 1.48 goals-against average and a .955 save percentage for the period ending Jan. 24 to take the honor
- Nashville Predators -> Pekka Rinne
Pekka Rinne had a lot of fun during the first half of Sunday’s match against the Pacific division. Rinne turned away five of eight shots, and even managed to take a delay of game penalty by playing the puck in the trapezoid. Joe Pavelski scored on the ensuing power play, while John Scott and Johnny Gaudreau put home the other two against him.
Blues vs Predators Recent Trends
St. Louis Blues
- 5-0 in their last 5 Tuesday games.
- 5-2 in their last 7 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- 66-31 in their last 97 vs. a team with a losing record.
- 8-23 in their last 31 vs. Central.
- 1-4 in their last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
- 1-6 in their last 7 Tuesday games.
Money Line Odds
- St. Louis: (+110)
- Nashville: (-130)
Game Total Odds
- Over 5 (-110)
- Under 5 -110)
St. Louis Blues vs Nashville Predators Free NHL Pick 2/2/16
Be sure to sign up for free NHL picks sent straight to your email address. We do not sell email addresses here at Pucking Hockey
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.