December 3rd Free Hockey Betting Pick Coyotes vs Detroit Wings
December 3rd Free Hockey Betting Pick Coyotes vs Detroit Wings – 2015 and so far here at Pucking Hockey I am 30-19-3 +$11,373 overall this season
I mentioned last week that the Yotes are one of those underrated teams who consistently fly under the radar. As a hockey investor this is a team many other services will not touch, I do invest in these type of match-ups. Problem with Arizona this week however, they are on the road and they knew being home all week, that was their chance to pile up the points. Road trips are grueling and this game will be a great test for this well-balanced hockey squad.
My theory on the Yotes has held ground so far this week after a 5-2 smack down in Nashville. However the Predators were coming off of a road trip last week and needed that win at home, desperately.
Netminder Mike Smith (who I enjoy watching), he went to Nashville with a 5-1 mark in his last six starts, allowing two goals or less in each win and he had stopped 32 shots in the game after facing 26 shots through the first two periods, basically saving his defense’s ass. Then the pepper caught up to Smith having a disastrous third period, allowing 3 goals on 13 shots. What did you expect? When Smith gets peppered all game the human body can only handle so much. Smith is now 10-7 with a 2.89 GAA on the year. His goals against average are on the high-end but he did start the season on a rough patch, as it seems though he is back and those numbers should not include his horrendous start as of late.
Arizona are 10th in scoring 2.8 goals per game, doing this without those “Ovechkin type stars” and are 29th with 26.9 shots per game. That translates to a shot percentage of 10.39, which is 7th in the league. On defense they have struggled as they come in ranked 25th in goals allowed 2.9 per game and 25th in shots allowed 30.8. Mike Smith can only do so much, until they tighten the backend Smith will continue to look average thought he is, in my opinion, a top 8 goaltender in the NHL.
Red Wings Overview
I don’t have much to say about the Detroit Red Wings. They still have not shown me their true identity without Babcock behind the bench, but I do see them finally jelling to the new system and their aging stars along with the young guns are doing their jobs. Jimmy Howard still blows and in my eyes, Petr Mrazek should be their starting goalie. I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes over the number one role in Detroit for the now and the future.
Arizona Coyotes – TBD
Detroit Red Wings – Jimmy Howard
Arizona vs Detroit Betting Trends
- Arizona is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Arizona’s last 9 games on the road
- Arizona is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- Arizona is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games when playing Detroit
- Arizona is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Detroit
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games when playing Detroit
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona’s last 7 games when playing on the road against
- Arizona is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Detroit
- Arizona is second last in the league in shots at just 26.6 per game
- Arizona is second in the league in power play chances at 3.7 per game
Detroit Red Wings
- Detroit is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit’s last 6 games when playing Arizona
- Detroit is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Arizona
- Detroit is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games when playing Arizona
- Detroit is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Arizona
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit’s last 7 games when playing at home against Arizona
Free Hockey Betting Pick Arizona Coyotes vs Detroit Red Wings 12/3/15
This is one of two TOP NHL PICKS TODAY. Be sure to get on board making money, starting tonight! More details here
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.