Tuesday March 24th 2015 and here at Pucking Hockey we have a NHL hockey pick and prediction between the LA Kings and New York Rangers (3/24/15)
LA Kings Slowly Staying Alive
The Kings are on a very crucial road trip, that will decide their fate for the playoffs. It’s not easy for them, but they managed to go into New Jersey last night and win 3-1. And as history has shown, it’s not easy playing in New Jersey.
Quite an impressive win. We will most likely see the real LA Kings coming down the stretch of the season, and as they have shown int he past with their backs against the wall, they find ways to heat up at the right time entering the playoffs.
LA Kings Injuries
- Tanner Pearson F Out Indefinitely (leg)
- Jarret Stoll F Day-to-Day (upper body
- Slava Voynov D Out For Being a SCUMBAG!
LA Kings Trends and Stats
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Los Angeles’s last 6 games
- Los Angeles is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games
- Los Angeles is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Los Angeles is 5-2 SU in their last 7 games when playing NY Rangers
The New York Revenge
The Rangers have been impressive this season and backup Cameron Talbot has saved the Rangers season. New York ultimately lost to the LA Kings last season in the Stanley Cup Finals, as they had to watch the Kings hoist Lord Stanley.
You can bet the Rangers will be out for blood tonight, and try to put a dagger in the Kings hearts for any playoff appearance they may or may not have. I was high on the Rangers last season to make it to the finals, and I still am this season. And I will be betting on the Rangers to win the 2015 Stanley Cup.
Especially when a healthy and refreshed Martin St. Louis returns.
New York Rangers Injuries
- Kevin Klein D Out Indefinitely (upper body)
- Henrik Lundqvist G Out Indefinitely (upper body)
- Martin St. Louis F Out Indefinitely (lower body)
New York Rangers Trends and Stats
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of the NY Rangers last 10 games
- NY Rangers are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the NY Rangers last 6 games at home
- NY Rangers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games at home
- NY Rangers are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing Los Angeles
NHL Hockey Pick and Prediction
This is a free NHL pick of the day and as you can probably already tell, I am eating the chalk tonight, and backing the New York Rangers in a hard-hitting, convincing victory, especially with the crowd hyped up.
New York Rangers -145 (risking $145 to profit $100)
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.