New York Mets vs Washington Nationals MLB Pick 6-27
Noah Syndergaard Starting Pitcher
Syndergaard comes into this game at the age of 23 with a typical pitch count of 97.6 His recent appearance he lasted six innings collecting the win. He threw 91 pitches, allowed three runs and eight hits. Along with a single home run.
Supporting an impressive 1.94 earned run average to date along with a 1.00 walks and hits per inning pitched, it’s a safe assumption Syndergaard is a stellar pitcher at just the age of 23. His expected ERA is a 2.01 tonight
Offensively the Mets on paper have been solid. They have a batting average on balls in play of .320 season to date and an on base percentage of .258 season to date. New York also has an impressive slugging percentage of .334
Yoenis Cespedes has a team leading 18 home runs along with 45 runs batted in, 72 hits and 42 runs.
New York Mets Bullpen Use
- 1 day: 2 pitchers, 30 pitches, 3 outs
- 3 days: 6 pitchers, 112 pitches, 26 outs
- 5 days: 7 pitchers, 201 pitches, 41 outs
Recent Pitcher Use
- Bartolo Colon: 7.0 IP, 84 pitches, 1 ER, 6 H, 1 BB, 2 SO
- Antonio Bastardo: 0.0 IP, 15 pitches, 3 ER, 2 H, 1 BB, 0 SO
- Logan Verrett: 1.0 IP, 15 pitches, 1 ER, 2 H, 0 BB, 0 SO
Joe Ross Starting Pitcher
In Ross’ last seven days he has lasted an average of 6.1 innings while allowing seven hits, two runs. Also in those last seven days he has a 1.26 walks and hits per inning pitched percentage along with a 2.84 earned run average. During the month of June his earned run average is a pathetic 5.01 percentage.
Ross has an average 3.11 earned run average season to date with a legitimate 6-4 record. He also supports a high 1.18 walks and hits per inning pitched percentage.
Washington Nationals Bullpen Use
- 1 day: 3 pitchers, 42 pitches, 6 outs
- 3 days: 6 pitchers, 142 pitches, 27 outs
- 5 days: 7 pitchers, 173 pitches, 33 outs
Recent Pitcher Use
- Tanner Roark: 7.0 IP, 95 pitches, 0 ER, 7 H, 1 BB, 7 SO
- Oliver Perez: 0.1 IP, 4 pitches, 0 ER, 0 H, 0 BB, 1 SO
- Blake Treinen: 0.1 IP, 17 pitches, 1 ER, 2 H, 0 BB, 0 SO
- Shawn Kelley: 1.1 IP, 21 pitches, 1 ER, 2 H, 0 BB, 3 SO
New York Mets vs Washington Nationals Pick 6-27
Be sure to sign up for a free two-day trial. All picks are sent VIA email daily. We do not sell email addresses here at Pucking Hockey’s MLB Picks nor spam you.
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.