NHL Hockey Free Winning Bet Pick Prediction 12/3/15
Washington Capitals vs Montreal Canadiens prediction tonight from Pucking Hockey. NHL Hockey Free Winning Bets Picks 12/3/15 – Your number one source for hockey picks. Also check out my free NHL hockey pick, Arizona Coyotes vs Detroit Red Wings.
Washington Capitals Overview
The Capitals have finally clicked under Barry Trotz’s system and they seem to be unstoppable at the moment. I need to see more throughout the season and into the playoffs before I make my official opinion of their idenity. They have a history of playing believable every regular season however the media hype gets out of control and they seem to fall apart then the next thing you know Ovechkin is in Russia winning Worlds.
A lot of people think he purposely chokes in the playoffs just to win Worlds over in Russia. I highly doubt that’s the case, maybe when he was younger, when the media was constantly in his face every pre and post game. I hate media scum if you couldn’t tell already.
This will be a big test for Washington in Montreal tonight and they should be relieved that Carey Price will not be in net. Trojan Condom should be in between the pipes and from what I have seen, teams have exposed him. He can’t handle the wrap around as his stick handling “skills” blow. With how Washington plays, especially on the PP, they rely on the offensive zone wrap around and from there, they set up shop.
Condonm also plays out of the net, a lot of times out of the crease one too many times. He is young and I believe this good old American boy will mold into a stellar goaltender learning behind Carey Price he will learn a lot throughout his career.
Montreal Canadiens Overview
No Carey Price for 6 weeks or so. That’s not good but the Canadiens do sit first in the Atlantic division with an 111 point cushion while supporting a 41 point cushion in the league. This is a VERY important game for the Habs and Caps. Washington are only 2 points out of the Metro division, if they win tonight they will tie the Rags for first place and make a statement in Montreal.
Montreal’s offense is no joke although Brendan Gallagher is also gone for 6 weeks or more, their defense is quite impressive, they better be with rookie Condon in net while facing Ovechkin Williams and Oshie company. Any team with Subban on the back-end is a threat. He is arguably the 4th best defenseman in the NHL, it will be a test for Subban trying to deal with the Trotz style defense. Subban loves leading the rush, in my opinion though, he needs to stay back and help Condom tonight.
Starting Goalies Tonight
(provided by dailyfaceoff)
- Washington Capitals – Brayden Holtby
- Montreal Canadiens – Mike Condom – I mean Condon (lame pun)
Washington Capitals Recent Trends
(provided by sbrodds)
- Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games
- Washington is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games when playing Montreal
- Washington is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games when playing Montreal
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Washington’s last 8 games when playing on the road against Montreal
- Washington is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Montreal
Montreal Canadiens Recent Trends
(provided by sbrodds)
- Montreal is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Montreal’s last 19 games
- Montreal is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Montreal’s last 6 games when playing Washington
- Montreal is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games when playing Washington
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Montreal’s last 8 games when playing at home against Washington
- Montreal is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Washington
Washington Capitals vs Montreal Canadiens Pick Prediction Odds 12/3/15
This is one of two TOP NHL PICKS TODAY. Be sure to get on board making money, starting tonight! More details here
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.