New York Rangers vs New York Islanders 2-16-17 – NHL Predictions & Picks
The Rangers had their mini slump then Henrik Lundqvist found his game and has been on a roll helping the Rangers get back on top. Also, helping the Rangers getting back in the top 3 of the Metro division. However, the Islanders fired Jack Capuano, and the Isles have been a wrecking ball since.
Offensively, the NY Rangers are 3.6 goals per game while on defense they are allowing 2.6 goals per game on the season. As for the NY Islanders, they are scoring 2.8 goals per game while on defense they are allowing 2.7 goals per game. However, these numbers do not reflect their play since Doug Weight took over behind the bench.
Starting Goalies Tonight
- Henrik Lundqvist is 26-13-1 so far this season with 2.68 goals against average. While supporting a .911 save percentage.
- Thomas Greiss is 17-10-3 so far this season with 2.55 goals against average. While supporting a .918 save percentage.
Recent Betting Trends:
- Versus a team with a winning record, the New York Islanders are 9-2 in their last 11 games.
- In the New York Islanders last 6 home games they are 5-1
- The over is 5-1 in the NY Islanders last 6 versus a team with a winning percentage above .600
- In the New York Rangers last 10 games on 2 days rest the over is 8-2
- Rangers -110
- Over 5.5 (-115)
Under 5.5 (+105)
Free Betting Pick – Rangers vs Islanders Hockey Predictions 2-16-17
This is our TOP NHL PICK OF THE WEEK. Be sure to get on board and start winning tonight!
Be sure to sign up for free NHL picks sent straight to your email address below. Disclaimer: Pucking Hockey does not sell nor spam email addresses.
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.