2/11/16 Free Expert NHL Hockey Picks and Predictions
Dallas Stars vs Chicago Blackhawks, February 11th 2016
Provided by Pucking Hockey Handicapping Service
- Dallas Stars -> Kari Lehtonen
Kari Lehtonen stopped 37 of 40 shots in Tuesday’s 4-3 OT win over the Minnesota Wild. Lehtonen has taken a back seat to Antti Niemi in the last few weeks, but he made some big saves against the Wild tonight. The 32-year-old has just three wins since Dec. 17. Lehtonen has a 14-5-0 record with a 2.83 goals-against-average and a .909 save percentage this season.
- Chicago Blackhawks -> Corey Crawford
Look for Corey Crawford to start Thursday night. Crawford has a 2.10 goals per game and .931 save percentage in 46 contests in 2015-16.
Money Line Odds
- Dallas: (+115)
- Chicago: (-135)
Game Total Odds
- OVER 5.5 (+105)
- UNDER 5.5 (-125)
- 3-8 in their last 11 games on the road
- 2-6 in their last eight games after a win
- 0-5 in their last five games vs. teams with a winning record
- 7-0 in their last seven games vs. Central Division
- 4-1 in their last five games on Thursday
- 21-7 in their last 28 games overall
Dallas Stars vs Chicago Blackhawks NHL Pick 2/11/16
Be sure to sign up for free NHL picks sent straight to your email address. We do not sell email addresses here at Pucking Hockey.
Side note, if you have already signed up for free picks, we have your email address on file, no need to keep signing up. Thank you and have a great day 🙂
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.