Dallas Stars at Minnesota Wild 2/16/17 – NHL Picks & Predictions
Last time out on the ice the Minnesota Wild couldn’t beat Anaheim’s John Gibson. The Ducks grabbed an early garbage goal and that was all they needed. Minnesota threw everything and the fridge at the Ducks, dinged a couple pucks off the posts and that was it. Maybe tonight they will have better luck against the Stars who are finishing up their three-game road trip tonight.
Dallas is 7-17-5 on the road this season and 3-6-1 over their last 10 games. I am going to make a bold prediction and say the Stars will not be participating in the 2017 playoffs. They have shown no signs of improvement and it’s doubtful they will catch the Flames in the western conference. Especially since they are 8-13-14 in divisional games.
Minnesota is 4th in the league in scoring and 2nd in goals allowed per game. They are also 19-7-1 at home and 12-4-3 in divisional games.
- Devan Dubnyk is 31-10-3 so far this season supporting a .933 save percentage and 1.97 goals against average.
- Not sure who will be in net for the Stars tonight. Be sure to check here later in the day.
Recent Betting Trends:
- Versus the central division, the Stars are 0-7 in their last 7 games
- Versus the western conference, the Stars are 0-7 in their last 7 games
- Minnesota is 9-2 in their last 11 games versus the central division
- Versus the western conference in their last 23, the Wild are 18-5
- Stars +174
- Over 5.5 (-127)
Under 5.5 (+117)
Free Betting Pick – Stars vs Wild Hockey Predictions 2-16-17
This is not an official pick, it has no rating and it will not be documented. It’s for entertaining purposes only.
Be sure to sign up for free NHL picks sent straight to your email address below. Disclaimer: Pucking Hockey does not sell nor spam email addresses.
Pucking Hockey is a registered trademark company. Pucking Hockey is a registered copyright company. All Rights Reserved.